Wednesday, October 22, 2008

my phone conversation with tc this morning

First he made me laugh really hard telling me something about my dad (if you are reading this Dad I’ll fill you in if you ask)

 

Then…

Me: someone was really insensitive this morning and didn’t get out of bed to give me hug good bye

tc: I gave you all of the sensitivity you get last night (I was having a bad day and he had to do lots of hugging to make me feel better)

Me: Oh yeah, that is all I get for the rest of the week?

tc: Yep, I’ve met my quota

Me: I need to go, you’re being a jerk

tc: whatever, I’m pretty good to you

me: oh you are?  I am so glad you know that

tc: I don’t believe in false modesty babe

 

I don’t know if that was a you had to be there sort of thing but he had me in tears this morning.  Oh, and I don’t think he believes in modesty at all.

 

1 comments:

Meg said...

VA are you sure you should be posting about all the sensitivity you got last night??? Bow chica wow wow....
Sensitive luvin'
:)