Monday, April 20, 2009

weekend wrap up

I forgot to do this last weeekend, but it was so full of Easter activity it would have been boring anyway!


Worst part of the weekend: being sore on Sunday. I don't need any reminders of how out of shape I am

Best part of the weekend: Dinner and Jazz with friends at Buttons in Fort Worth

Most random part of the weekend: i got REALLY REALLY angry randomly this weekend. tc and i went to look at an open house that was in the neighborhood that we would like to buy and ended up finding several more. the anger came in when i FINALLY found a house that looked very reasonable, it had EVERYTHING i wanted in a house: layout, set up, everything. it ended up being 3-4x what we can afford. for some really that just pissed me off to no end. it was the PERFECT house! (not even perfect in the in my dreams kind of way but perfect in the very reasonable kind of way)

People I saw this weekend: megan, tc (of course), marcy, jaime, mom, dad, baby brother, aunt keri, and uncle mike

Something I wished I did this weekend that I didn't get around to doing: meal planning and grocery shopping, it kind of got away from me this weekend. luckily i have girls nights planned three nights this week!

Things that I am looking forward to this week: 3 girls nights!

Things that I am not looking forward to this week: i am super busy at work and i am not looking forward to the stress

1 comments:

Cheree said...

Where all did you house shop? I REALLY want you to be my neighbor. Come on!!! Live by me!!!! :-)