I don't think I'm all that quirky but this is my first time being tagged (thanks meg!) so I feel like I have to do it.
I have been TAGGED!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you: Meg!
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger to let them know that they have been tagged
6 Quirks about me..
1)I have five brothers
2)I can't leave clothes in the dryer. I have to fold them immediately after they come out. After they are folded is it possible they will not be put away for weeks, but they will not stay in the dryer.
3)if I have a salad with a meal, I have to eat the salad before I touch any of my other food
4)going to Braums reminds me of my grandma
5)when I read 4 of meg's quircks I thought, "Oh my god, ME TOO!"
6)I am a TERRIBLE speller. thank the lord in heaven above for spell check
I will tag....
chris- because I think she loves this stuff
sars - because I am pretty sure she doesn't
keri - because she hasn't updated her blog in ages
amie- because I haven't seen her tagged either
sarah- because I haven't heard from her in a while and I am worried
and jessica because I am still upset we haven't seen mi pics
Monday, August 25, 2008
Quirky
Posted by Virginia at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay! I had some me toos from `1)I I'm the same with the clothes in the dryers (totally anal and Jeff thinks I'm a freak!) and 2)salad (plus i totally understand your last salad post about eating it weird and having lots of goodness left over...totally what I do!)
Post a Comment