Thursday, August 21, 2008

Self Evaluation

I am terrible at this stuff. I have been as long as I can remember. That is why I can never figure out what I want to do with my life because I don' t know if I am mostly friendly, accurate, outspoken, or calm. Especially when outspoken is "speaking freely, openly, or bodly; assertive" I am bold and assertive when I need to be, but I don't just say random stuff off the cuff. But I am also calm (def: "Not excited or agitated; composed, relaxed"). So how do I know what I am the most and what I am the least?

To make matters worse I usually answer the questions as best I can and then I am unsatisified with the results I get back. Most of the time I am just a little bit of every color, or I will be moderately "P" and moderately "S" but a little of every other letter. What does that tell me about myself?

Usually I just pick out the characteristics of the profiles that I like the best and determine that is what I am.

We'll see what this painful Behavioral Profile has to say about me. I can't wait until I get to share it in front of all of my coworkers

0 comments: