Sunday, April 6, 2008

Photo Memo

If you read it you gotta do it!
1. Go to photobucket.
2. Type in your answer for each question into the Photobucket search bar.
3. Only use the first two pages. Choose your favorite photo to represent your answer.
4. Copy the html and paste it here.
5. You can only answer in picture form.

What is your name?
1st state!

When is your birthday?
September

What kind of car do you drive?
Honda Civic

Where did you go to school?
UTA

What's your favorite season?
Autum Road

What's your favorite type of shoe?
flip flops

What's your status?
The First Year of Marriage book

What's your favorite movie?
movies

What's your favorite song?
brush: setsuntamew

What's your favorite Disney character?
Woody

What's your favorite vacation destination?
International Travel

What's your favorite dessert?
Creme Brulee

What's your favorite drink?
COSMO PIC

What are you most afraid of?
car crash

What's your favorite TV show?
1

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha -- I haven't seen Overboard in YEARS! And I love me some creme brulee -- I wish I would have thought of that!

KelsNotChels said...

so, did you actually SEARCH for "car skidding, and getting propped up by huge stick" cause thats a pretty specific fear.